Too much Claudette ?
Lots of survivors are playing Claudette (mostly toxic people), and I don't know why, her story is pretty basic, her perks are good but not too OP and she isn't a license character
So can someone please explain to me why everytime I play there is a least 1 Claudette in my game, why do people never play Tapp or Jake ?
(BTW I'm not racist, I'm telling you that to avoid comment like "u don't lik her bc u r racist", I'm just wondering why everybody is playing her)
sorry if my english is not perfect i'm not a native english speaker
Comments
Okay but stealth isn't the most effective thing in the game, for exemple the Doctor counters it pretty well, and Self Care is more usefull when you play with randoms, in SWF I never have the need to use it; and I like to play female characters too but Claudette is so much played in this game, it doesn't really give me the desire to play her
She's the best survivor in hiding and stealth that's why, male characters on the other hand have bigger frames
Yeah that"s why I don't really follow the meta, it makes you like the others, if everyone played by the meta, this game would be impossible to play as killer, imagine all games would be with a Squadette with 4 purple flashlights, DS, Sprint Burst and Self Care; that would be horrible for killer mains
Yeah but most people plays her to be toxic and pallet loop, so the stealth isn't really usefull in that case
She's just popular
Because she is black.
She is second most popular survivor in the game, first being Meg for some reason.
She's only harder to see in blue/brown hues. With the right clothes and corner, she's very difficult to spot if you're not used to checking corners for hiding survivors.
However, Bill and David are easily harder to spot on Coldwind Farm and Azarov's, and all three can be very effective in Red Forest and the Swamps.