Maybe make DS timer based on TR?
So, the main issue for many killers (it annoys me sometimes aswell but I can deal with it most of the times) is that you go and hook someone else, find the survivor who got unhooked previously and still get DSed cuz the game says "you tunneled".
Now, making DS deactivate after hooking someone else won't work cuz the killer can slug two and basically can tunnel that one guy after hooking the 2nd slug.
My idea: make the timer based on TR.
Inside of the killers TR, the timer goes slower and will have a total of 60 seconds. Outside of TR the timer will be only 30 seconds.
Usually, survivors run far away after getting unhooked and when the killer is chasing and downing someon else they are outside of TR from the DS guy.
At the end, DS will hurt camping and tunneling killers more than killers who try to go for multiple survivors in a row.
And yes I know, the survivor could stay near the killer on purpose, but hey they are wasting time or give you and easy down to slug and apply more pressure on the whole team.
And I know it's not the perfect solution, but is anything perfect in dbd? I think it's a step in the right direction. And as I said, I personally don't have an issue with DS, but that's just my idea for you all who find it annoying and and idea I would agree with.
Comments