No Mither Now Allows For Different Useless Builds!
Perks
- No Mither: Of course, the main component that allows for uselessness: Being Injured & Broken.
- Inner Strength: You can't even activate it. At all.
- Second Wind: Same, won't activate.
- Self Care: Of course, the first ever combination. Can't heal yourself when Broken.
But wait, we now have 5 Perks, allowing you to have SOME choice in what to run for uselessness!
Solidarity: Can't gain the bonus progression if you're Broken.
Don't like seeing Self Care be made useless? Just run Inner Strength! ๐
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
My favorite No Mither build is Object of Obsession, No Mither, and Autodidact. Still not sure what to use for the 4th perk, the whole idea is that you want to be the hero but you REALLY SUCK at it.
Maybe MoM so you're constantly running into the killer to "save" your teammates?
Dude I was so hyped for inner strength and second wind for just this reason. I was actually using No Mither + Solidarity + Self Care at the time those perks were revealed.
Swap self care with solidarity because self care still does something other than healing
Put diversion on and youโve got my favorite meme build. ๐
Clearly op. Pls nerf.
You and Yung_Slung have great ideas lol
Maybe try Babysitter?
Both bonuses on Self Care are about healing yourself.
And Broken won't allow that.
The audacity for dev's to allow such a broken OP perk combination is baffling.
I meant, you could use a Medkit to heal others and get the benefit lol. Besides i was jokin xd
I know, but you don't seem to joke on the Med-Kit bonus.
Just trying to tell you that that bonus also only works when healing yourself. ๐
Self Care wouldn't be entirely useless if you brought a medkit for healing other survivors ;)
Edit: read too fast. The joke has already been made. I have dishonored my family.
Okay, since you and someone else did the joke now, does that mean the joke is supposed to be wrong?
I started up the game just to check out Self Care, and the Med-Kit bonus is only for yourself.
Never noticed. Interesting.
Clearly Self Care, the best perk to combo with No Mither.
Oh...
Then sorry for this misunderstanding. ๐
Oh wait, really? I always thought the efficiency buff still worked on medkits for others. Sorry xd
Do We'll Make it for the 4th perk.
It's fine, just glad things are now clear. ๐