Is Second Wind any good?

Comments

  • No. It's buggy and only activates twice a match, if you're lucky. More than likely you won't be able to use it. Bring a standard healing perk or a medkit.

  • After trying it, I'd say...it's not worth a perk slot over all. A lot of the time you can go through matches and not get the chance to heal someone before you get hooked twice. Because you can't just help heal someone you have to fully heal someone by yourself. And if they self cared, or a teammate came and helped you heal it won't activate.

    It also leaves you in a broken status after the unhook, making killers want to tunnel you just so it can't activate.

    It does have some weird bug were if you were hooked with adrenaline and it active. You can basically will get healed to full, and it will begin to heal you, potentially meaning you could take 3 hits before going down at the end game phase. But I'm sure it will get patched out.

  • @BloodyNights said:

    After trying it, I'd say...it's not worth a perk slot over all. A lot of the time you can go through matches and not get the chance to heal someone before you get hooked twice. Because you can't just help heal someone you have to fully heal someone by yourself. And if they self cared, or a teammate came and helped you heal it won't activate.

    It also leaves you in a broken status after the unhook, making killers want to tunnel you just so it can't activate.

    It does have some weird bug were if you were hooked with adrenaline and it active. You can basically will get healed to full, and it will begin to heal you, potentially meaning you could take 3 hits before going down at the end game phase. But I'm sure it will get patched out.

    Well in that case I ain't getting Steve lol, only Nancy.

  • We need to wait for the hotfix.

  • It looked good on paper but after trying it it sucks.

    It's a bit like Deliverance, but I actually think Deliverance is better. I went through five matches before I could even get to use Second Wind.

    You won't always get the chance to heal another survivor in matches, and even when you do sometimes it doesn't activate because you need to do all the healing yourself. They should have given it a bar that fills up each time you do a healing action instead.

    The way the perk works right now it's useless and pathetic.

    Inner Strength is far, far superior.

  • @Mochan said:

    It looked good on paper but after trying it it sucks.

    It's a bit like Deliverance, but I actually think Deliverance is better. I went through five matches before I could even get to use Second Wind.

    You won't always get the chance to heal another survivor in matches, and even when you do sometimes it doesn't activate because you need to do all the healing yourself. They should have given it a bar that fills up each time you do a healing action instead.

    The way the perk works right now it's useless and pathetic.

    Inner Strength is far, far superior.

    And that's why they ain't getting my money from Steve.

  • @MemberBerry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700648#Comment_700648

    Well in that case I ain't getting Steve lol, only Nancy.

    I got Steve not because of his perks but because he has the best hair...

  • @BloodyNights said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700653#Comment_700653

    I got Steve not because of his perks but because he has the best hair...

    I've told myself to lay off the fashion, that includes league skins, dbd skins and buying survivors that I won't constantly play/don't have perks I need.

  • It’s a decent perk. If it had no requirements and always activated on an unhook it would be a great perk. But some matches you won’t even get a use out of it with the healing requirement.

  • @MemberBerry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700672#Comment_700672

    I've told myself to lay off the fashion, that includes league skins, dbd skins and buying survivors that I won't constantly play/don't have perks I need.

    If you don't like Steve I understand. But I've got every perk for survivors unlocked in bloodweb with the exception of Nancy's Inner Strength currently (I leveled Steve up really hard trying to get more core perks) so to me they are all just skins if they are not a killer. I just bought the chapter and scoops ahoy Steve and had fun messing around.

  • I like the idea of it but I don't think it's good. Sone times you dont even get the chance to heal someone 100% (another survivor comes to help for instance) some times you dont get an unhook. And sometimes you get tunneled before the thirty seconds or whatever it is heals you

  • Steve's Perks unfortunately are pretty bad. The best of the lot is Camaraderie and it's still not that good.

    It's a shame because Steve has one of the better models we have.

    His green shirt is actually not bad for camou and he's not very noisy. And his voice when he gets hooked is hilarious. And best of all we have Scoops Ahoy.

    Steve is actually worth getting for his skin, but his perks are pretty crappy.