FIX STRUGGLE!
can we please fix the stupid freaking struggle! no one wants to have to keep tapping the freaking button 9000000 times can we just get a freaking button to hold for it??? GET RID OF IT! anyone else agree?????
can we please fix the stupid freaking struggle! no one wants to have to keep tapping the freaking button 9000000 times can we just get a freaking button to hold for it??? GET RID OF IT! anyone else agree?????
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
General advice is to map it to mouse wheel.
@Avocet But that also re-maps other actions like skill checks and vaulting to mouse wheel, correct? Since DbD doesn't have a detailed remapping like other games.
If so, that also means retraining muscle memory to use the mouse wheel for those split-second actions. Some might not find that prospect worth it.
I play on PC and there's a separate keybind for "hook struggle". Do you play on console? Maybe there it's different.
I died on ps4 shortly after the patch came out on the struggle phase, I guess because a hint of lag didn't register my button press. I wasn't exactly mashing it, but I was pressing it at a reasonable speed. It made me want to send angry hate mail, then I realized I was an adult and moved on. XD
@Avocet Hmmm, never noticed that when I did my binds for the two sides. Then again, I hardly ever play Survivor, either.
I'm on PC.