Well, at least ultra-rare perks then return to the game?
Well, at least ultra-rare perks then return to the game? And fix the broken pallet destruction animation for a 1st person killer? And maybe you can return the old animation, super cool, when the killer missed his weapon? Please! All these seemingly little things very much affect the atmosphere of the game, give it new colors and more! Oh please!
Comments
In fact, they are very necessary. If only because the constant violet color is already very tired of me (and maybe not only me). Changing pictures for perks by interfering with files is not an option. Not interested.
you know its perfectly fine to edit the perk files since EAC doesnt check them. Streamers are using texture packs for them for years and the devs never banned it since it doesnt give an advantage. im using a great texture pack thats constantly updated and im not banned with 1300h in game.
I understand. I know about this, but this is not at all what I need. When you play with a texture pack, you feel it in a completely different way.
I am sorry. Is this actually happening? Can you give a source for this info? I miss pink perks, they are aesthetically pleasing :)
I don't quite understand you. What information do you want to know?
Oh. I thought you were saying that they're bringing ultra rare perks back, usually when people say that they're referring to pink perks.
Unfortunately, it is still unknown. But I really want the ultra-rare and brown perks to be returned, because they were removed because of the complex bloody web. But she is now very much facilitated