(Wake up) rework

Instead of the 15% increase speed for opening gates how about;

The survivor has dealt with the nightmare realm before. You are able to cleanse status effects received from the killer, it takes 20s/15s/10s to do so. Additionally you can open the exit gates 10%/20%/30% quicker when you aren't afflicted by any statuses and will be automatically cleanse 15s/10s/5s after the last generator is repaired.


Mechanic: If any status (sleeping, hindred, oblivious, blindness, etc) is applied on you. You can cleanse yourself of that status but it wouldn't heal.



Tell me what you guys/girls think. :)

Comments

  • this seems good, but its only against freddy. keep the exit gate thing and when the exit gates are powered you go out of dream world.

  • This is even more useless, it only applies to Freddy, how about when the Killer is the Trapper for example?

  • The cleansing effect would've still work but I changed it a bit now.

  • @8obot1c said:

    this seems good, but its only against freddy. keep the exit gate thing and when the exit gates are powered you go out of dream world.

    @OMagic_ManO said:

    This is even more useless, it only applies to Freddy, how about when the Killer is the Trapper for example?

    I also made the door opening so it works only when awake since 1 the perk is kinda all about that and 2 this would apply to all other killers.

  • Perks are supposed to be a general think. I mean a perk can work whatever the killer is. It looks good on paper and I don't want to discourage you. Don't missunderstand me, I'ld like to see a rework of wake up though.

  • @Saitamfed said:

    Perks are supposed to be a general think. I mean a perk can work whatever the killer is. It looks good on paper and I don't want to discourage you. Don't missunderstand me, I'ld like to see a rework of wake up though.

    Like I said I changed it a lot. I could probably also change the wording like "reduce status effect received from killer by x,x,x"

  • @Saitamfed said:

    Perks are supposed to be a general think. I mean a perk can work whatever the killer is. It looks good on paper and I don't want to discourage you. Don't missunderstand me, I'ld like to see a rework of wake up though.

    Haha I found a work around I think!