No Mask Pig or Amanda Young
It would be so cool to have this. In the movies we saw Amanda without the pig mask a lot.. I know the whole license thing but maybe with the devs making more money more of these wishes can come true..
It would be so cool to have this. In the movies we saw Amanda without the pig mask a lot.. I know the whole license thing but maybe with the devs making more money more of these wishes can come true..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She is ''the PIG'' for one reason...
Also, she will not be scary if dont' wear her mask
I like the idea of new costumes for her, but not removing her mask.