How to treat a BM Survivor?!
I was recently watching a streamer that got tbaged by a survivor a lot. At every oportunity, he clicked with his flashlight and so on... most of you know the deal.
He eventually got him, put him on a hook and facecamped till the end. When i asked the streamer why he did that, his response was that he deal with BM Kids like that. He also wanted to piss him off.
Why would you do that? The BM Survivor wants you to get pissed off, and you show him/her that you are if you facecamp.
The best way to deal with those people is in my opinion:
- Dont facecamp or tunnel, especially when you can clearly do it
- Give them the hatch or a free escape
- If you have a Mori, spam it 1-2 times and then put the Survivor on a hook
This shows you and especially yourself that you are a way better player then them and especially a way bigger person. The best part is, they know it.
Whats your opinion about that? How do you deal with BM Survivors?
Kind regards
Comments
Often people who act like that just want to get your attention, ignore them, don't give them what they want, chase other people.
The best weapon in some cases is the indifference.
just use nurse against them they cant F with her
I ignore them. If they're trying to bait me into chasing them, I ditch them and patrol gens. They'll screw up and I'll hook them at some point, getting my BBQ 4-stack, and after that I return to ignoring them while the other survivors get chase points. If they try to insert themselves, I slug them.
From the way some of them act during the match, I get the feeling they don't like being ignored.
If they're doing it while you're chasing them, just be happy they are actually making themselves gain slightly less distance than they could every time they pallet blind or whatever. Just treat them like anyone else.
If they're trying to get you to stop chasing someone else by clicking near you during a chase, be happy they're doing absolutely nothing useful whatsoever.
I play Spirit, so often it's enough to just delete them from the game. As @Rizzo90 said, indifference is better than anything else.
Ignore them. Knowing your more mature than them by not doing that is already good enough.
Yeah just ignore this survivor.
You have to think tactic. Why would you run after the survivor Who OBVIOUSLY want to be chased ? Most likely he is use to chases and will probably be able to loop much more reliably than other survivors on his team.
Usually ignoring him/her will allow you to down another survivor which will most likely cause the loop king/queen to come to you for a flashlight save or something like that. Avoid pallets while carrying a survivor and if you see anyone approach you with a flashlight usually a single hit will be enough to make them abandon their teammate.