The Quickest Hillbilly I have ever done

Literaly the game lasted 2 minute and they were all down, first time it happend since I have the game

Comments

  • Heh, I once ended a game as Leatherface because two greedy Claudettes tried to heal a third one on the ground as I hooked a fourth in the basement. Got all three in one chainsaw.

    Either way, congrats to you!

  • Had a game end in like 1 minute as LF, found someone just as the game began, brought him to the basement and the three stooges came for the rescue before i was even able to leave.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Had a game end in like 1 minute as LF, found someone just as the game began, brought him to the basement and the three stooges came for the rescue before i was even able to leave.

    SWF basically x)

  • JFox said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Had a game end in like 1 minute as LF, found someone just as the game began, brought him to the basement and the three stooges came for the rescue before i was even able to leave.

    SWF basically x)

    Yep, thats how i got the christmas achievement. Im not sure what they were thinking. Anyway congratulations to your victory. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Had a game end in like 1 minute as LF, found someone just as the game began, brought him to the basement and the three stooges came for the rescue before i was even able to leave.


    After your comment I just had to make this thing.

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Had a game end in like 1 minute as LF, found someone just as the game began, brought him to the basement and the three stooges came for the rescue before i was even able to leave.


    After your comment I just had to make this thing.

    Haha. Yeah i didn't even intend to camp, they were already behind me when i was carrying him down.