Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Off-topic

ShrekIsHot's poop dungeon!

OMagic_ManO OMagic_ManO
September 19, 2019 in Off-topic

Suffer criminals!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

image.png


image.png

Imagine launching lethal toy babies with a catapult on your foes.

Checkmate stinky head.

Comments

  • pootis_Bear pootis_Bear
    September 19, 2019

    what have I done to deserve this

  • Dr_Loomis Dr_Loomis
    September 19, 2019

    I fear the end days are upon us.

  • Hoodied Hoodied
    September 19, 2019

    You are challenging me, you fool!

  • OMagic_ManO OMagic_ManO
    September 19, 2019

    @pootis_Bear said:

    what have I done to deserve this

    Existing.

    image.png


  • indieeden7 indieeden7
    September 23, 2019

    I just found this thread and I feel deeply concerned

  • OMagic_ManO OMagic_ManO
    September 24, 2019

    @indieeden7 said:

    I just found this thread and I feel deeply concerned

    image.png


  • indieeden7 indieeden7
    September 24, 2019

    @OMagic_ManO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/707267#Comment_707267

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/885/4P0K826G6L5V.png

    Please no.

  • pootis_Bear pootis_Bear
    September 24, 2019

    @OMagic_ManO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/707267#Comment_707267

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/885/4P0K826G6L5V.png

    ew

  • OMagic_ManO OMagic_ManO
    September 24, 2019

    @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/708804#Comment_708804

    Please no.

    yes. ;^)

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.