Whats this new "trusted" tag
You know when you ask a question somebody answers and you say if it does and you say yes. Under it it says "accepted answer", but there is this new one I saw that says "trusted" and I keep seeing it. what is it for?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Its a new program the Devs are starting for those with red pfp's
I don't know, but I never trusted a "trusted" tag. :-)
Pretty much this.
It's like a trusted review on a shopping website. It means "take what they say with a pinch of salt".
So my post is "trusted" now?
@GrootDude - Sorry that looked like it was aimed at you. It wasn't! You posted while I was typing.
It’s ok :)
It means that a trusted forum member commented under your thread. :)
Oh so it's a transitive trust. That means we can trust @8obot1c.
That's my understanding and I'm sticking with it.
How do you even get red pfps? Ive always been curious on it lol @GrootDude
The mods decide who should get it based on how civil, constructive and active you are.
A discussion having the "Trusted" tag just means a Trusted member posted there.
When a Dev responds to this thread, the same happens, but 8obot1c doesn't become a Dev.
What is a red pfp?
Red ProFile Picture.
Ahhhh so the profile pic colors have meaning!! I didn't know that hahaha.
Just a sidenote: While the Emblem icons are red, that won't necessarily mean they're Trusted members.
We don't know what that looks like yet since we get to decide what picture gets red and no one has chosen an Emblem yet, but since we now have the Tag as well, that's the best way to identify one.
It means that someone like me, Boss, Elk, TwistedMonkey, or NMCKE commented on your thread.
I never even noticed people had red pictures. I just look at the comments xD.
XD Well now you know. :P