Why continue bringing out new things

Why bring out new dlcs without fixing old bugs I have not been able to stay in a fully game I'm always getting disconnect during or just after the game starts so I don't get my blood points or exp

Comments

  • DLC = Money

    Bug fixing = No Money

  • Bug fixing team is not the same as the creative team. Someone always brings this up when it comes to cosmetics too. Just because one area isn't "doing their job," so to speak, doesn't mean that the other teams just stop doing theirs. If you want the bugs to be fixed, it needs to fall on the QA and coding teams.

  • Yea but if you fix those bugs more people would play and spend money. Other then buy the game and it's not even playable do to connection errors. I just finished a game after got an error didnt get my exp or blood points from the game. What's the point when you can't even progress.

  • @ACEvHEARTS said:

    Bug fixing team is not the same as the creative team. Someone always brings this up when it comes to cosmetics too. Just because one area isn't "doing their job," so to speak, doesn't mean that the other teams just stop doing theirs. If you want the bugs to be fixed, it needs to fall on the QA and coding teams.

    It might not be the same team, yet they could change the money and resources put into the cosmetic team or creative team, into the bug fixing team...

  • @kingkilla1470 said:

    Yea but if you fix those bugs more people would play and spend money. Other then buy the game and it's not even playable do to connection errors. I just finished a game after got an error didnt get my exp or blood points from the game. What's the point when you can't even progress.

    I hear you, I do. I'm not saying that the game runs perfectly, because it most definitely does not. I'm having crash issues on console myself since the new patch (though Wednesday was MUCH better than Tuesday). I'm just saying that people always conflate all the teams and blame new content for bugs not getting fixed, when that's not really how it works.

  • @kingkilla1470 said:

    Yea but if you fix those bugs more people would play and spend money. Other then buy the game and it's not even playable do to connection errors. I just finished a game after got an error didnt get my exp or blood points from the game. What's the point when you can't even progress.

    yes but dlc is quick money and bug fixing is long term money and most companies focus more one quick money. its just a matter of priorities.

  • @YaiPa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697539#Comment_697539

    It might not be the same team, yet they could change the money and resources put into the cosmetic team or creative team, into the bug fixing team...

    Tbh I just think the bug-fixing folks are overlooking a lot of things. Maybe they need to hire some new people, certainly. But you have to spend money to make money. DLC and cosmetics bring in the money to hire these people.

    Though on that note, I don't think money is the issue. If there's not enough work getting done in that department, it's probably not because of lack of money. I'm pretty sure Behaviour is in a great place financially right now. They just need to make some staffing changes, perhaps.

  • @Fab said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697539#Comment_697539

    This. This is literally the thing that bothers me. People come and claim that the cosmetics department (artists) aren’t coding and fixing bugs. Are people that ignorant? Thanks for saying this for me mate! <3

    I gotchu 😉

  • @YaiPa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697539#Comment_697539

    It might not be the same team, yet they could change the money and resources put into the cosmetic team or creative team, into the bug fixing team...

    Did you know that the cosmetic team are circa 20 people meanwhile the programming or the bug fixing team are 6 or 7 ?

    Yeah.......

  • That's there problem theres alot of good programmers out there but they choose to pick money over the people actually playing the game and enjoying the game

  • Because bugs are harder to patch

  • @YaiPa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697539#Comment_697539

    It might not be the same team, yet they could change the money and resources put into the cosmetic team or creative team, into the bug fixing team...

    It's not quite that simple. We are looking to expand all the time, but there's only so many people out there looking for work; if you or someone you know is interested, I would suggest checking here: https://www.bhvr.com/jobs/

  • There's alot of programmers out there looking for work it's called take the time and look for them don't expect people to just offer there expertise. That's not how the world works