Are devs gonna bring back the ''Time Left To Find a Game'' ??

I don't have any pictures but at some point there was time showing how much to find a match

it was really nice because I could see how much I needed to wait and i could just switch to other role if I don't wanna wait that time.

Comments

  • And it was accurate!

    I usually find that I get a matchup about 2 seconds after I start whining about not getting a matchup. The Entity is listening!

  • It wasnt nearly accurate at all, thats probably why it was removed.

  • @MegsAreEvil - How far out was it for you? For me if it said 3 minutes it would drop down to 2 after roughly a minute and then to 1 and then I'd get a lobby.

    It was certainly much more accurate than "Please hold the line. You are 3rd in the queue, your estimated wait time is 5 minutes. Your call is important to us"

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    It wasnt nearly accurate at all, thats probably why it was removed.

    I agree, it never seemed accurate for me either. It would say "1 minute" or whatever for 5 minutes before finding something. If it worked correctly and consistently, I would love to have it back though.