Absolutely loving fixated.

Allows for so many cool tricks, some new mindgames and some really good stealth, all due to that increased walking speed. Honestly wish the walking speed worked whilst crouched at half the strength, and whilst injured but at the same time I don't think I'm ever going to unequip this perk.

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • I underestimated it a lot myself. It's so weird to walk at that sort of speed, amazing for any sort of jukes that involve not running. Do wish it still applied while injured though, at that point you'll need Iron Will for it to really work in that way anyway, and you'll still be bleeding so it won't have the same potential anyway.

  • It's definitely not meta material, but it's DEFINITELY fun when you're capable of pulling off the jukes. There's nothing more satisfying than leaving scratch marks strategically, and pacing off, looking back and seeing the killer wasting their time looking where you aren't.

  • Would like Fixated better if it worked if you were injured, and/or if you got to see everyone else's scratchmarks, too.

    But like I said, this is an amazing perk. It will never be Meta or popular because it's a Stealth Perk, but it's the best Stealth Perk we've gotten in forever.

  • @Mochan said:

    Would like Fixated better if it worked if you were injured, and/or if you got to see everyone else's scratchmarks, too.

    But like I said, this is an amazing perk. It will never be Meta or popular because it's a Stealth Perk, but it's the best Stealth Perk we've gotten in forever.

    Fast and Silent build:

    * Quick and Quiet

    * Fixated

    * Urban Evasion

    * Pharmacy

  • Fixated is totally useless. Change my mind.

  • Nah I got disbarred from the Fraternity of Platypus Neuro Surgeons a while back, so I can't give you a mind transplant.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    Fixated is totally useless. Change my mind.

    Its a stealth perk, pair it with quick and quiet, dance with me and spine chill and the killer will never see you coming = Run vault a window when the killers near, run away until dance with me's timer runs out, then walk at a faster speed away.

    Along with the fact that just walking faster helps on a lot of small mindgameable loops where you may want to walk a seperate direction around a corner the killer can't see.

  • Fixated with Poised though ๐Ÿ‘€

  • Ya as someone already mentioned, it can really help out newer players get use to how they leave scratch marks, how long they last, etc. While still being viable to more experienced Survivors.

    It's definitely not super meta, but its far from complete trash. You can just have fun with it in any variety of builds and get some use from it for sure.

  • @Mochan said:

    Nah I got disbarred from the Fraternity of Platypus Neuro Surgeons a while back, so I can't give you a mind transplant.

    This had me LOL xD

    Also I am enjoying trying different builds with Fixated, I've actually created a Thread about it yesterday asking for more potential build suggestions but yeah I still haven't found my favorite combo of Perks to run with it yet!

    So many options! Please anyone keep posting your favorite Fixated Perk Builds! :D

  • When I first played Killer, I said, "OH THAT'S how they find me!" (scratch marks)

  • It's a good perk, especially as a training wheels perk to teach you how scratch marks form and how long they stay. It also feels very nice to move 20% faster while walking. Since I run Inner Strength I don't spend a lot of time walking around injured, but I'd still like that uninjured requirement removed before I consider running it for the long haul. Pretty pleased with Nancy's perks. Even the worst one, Better Together, is decent for a solo survivor who doesn't have access to lots of perks.

  • @Almo said:

    When I first played Killer, I said, "OH THAT'S how they find me!" (scratch marks)

    Any chance of fixated's effect being briefly enabled in the tutorial to show new players that they leave scratch marks? ๐Ÿ˜ Also showing mechanics such as sabotaging, totems etc would also be useful!