Cross play PS4-XB1

I know this question has been asked many times before, but is their an actual possibility to get cross play between platforms? All I want is cross play between PS4 and Xbox so I'm able to play with my 2 other friends that are on PS4, which isn't possible unless I buy a PS4, buy dbd and then also have to restart all my progression. I just want cross play between consoles at the very least if that's possible and I'm sure others would agree.

Comments

  • It has been mentioned on a survey in the past so it's not outside the realm of possibility, but don't get your hopes up.

  • If anything is holding cross platform between consoles back, it's probably Sony. They have done so in the past with other products at least. I don't think cross platform between console and pc would be a good idea though

  • This needs to be put in. It would greatly expand the overall player base.