Anyone else have issues with ridiculously close exit gates
Multiple games over the past couple days have had the exit gates incredibly close together. As in both gates can be seen with very little movement.
Multiple games over the past couple days have had the exit gates incredibly close together. As in both gates can be seen with very little movement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It only happens on occasion for me but to be honest, lately most games never even make if far enough for exit gates to be an issue for me.
Not really. If I'm killer, I love them, if I'm survivor, I hate them, but that's standard, really. It's all RNG.
It's just how it is. Sometimes the gates are kind to the survivors, sometimes they're kind to the killer. If the game gets to that point everyone still alive has already gotten to play like 90% of the match anyway so I don't really care too much personally.