I have one humble request with the nurse addon rework...
I really want the devs to consider adding addon's that change her playstyle/kit. things akin to the Mirror addons for myers, or the alternate traps for hag. I also hope they consider lowering plaid flannels rarity to brown so that people can learn the nurse easier.
I also hope that if she does finally get ultra rare addons, that they are genuinely useful, yet change how she's played. Something like adding full blindness and deafening during a blink, but pushing her to instablink levels of power or something crazy like that.
Comments
That makes sense. I've suggested an addon that increases movement speed, at the cost of blink range, making her a goddess at loops but not at map pressure.
As long as they don't touch her base power i don't care at all what they do. But something useful, even for experienced players would be nice.
Something like that would be fun, convert her blink into a rush attack or something.
Same here, but I'm more interested in things that would change the game up and make every nurse feel a little different as atm it's just ruin /bbq on instablink/3 blink nurses
That's what I thought. Maybe not a rush attack, but just a really, really short blink.
Thats my line of thinking i just said that as the best way to explain it :)
Like she can't M1 anymore, but Blinks, that go through people, damage them. Something like that would be funny.
That would also be pretty cool. Or even something that gives her full control over her blink rather then making it a charged action, or maybe standing still and indicating exactly where she wants to blink instantly within a certain range
Yeah, kind of like Hag's alternative traps, but good or usable in any way, shape or form.
Bingo yeah