Please refrain from using Dying Light until it is fixed!
Many users are having issues with the perk as of version 3.2.0. and I've already made a bug report post in regards to the issue.
But for everyone here, please refrain from using the perk in a public match, as you will eventually crash in said match for whatever reason. The most common crashes when using the perk is when you're hooking Survivors or sacrificing them.
I hope everyone reads this before they believe its because of their PC, PS4, XBOX, etc. And if you already have and believe this, its because of the perk
(If you have it in your perk slot when you crashed, if not, its cause of another issue.)

Comments
Pretty good job so far.
I have no clue what could've caused it to even start doing that...
Maybe something was changed that's causing it to not work properly now?
my guess is that the game was programmed to have 5 tokens, because of devour, but they didnt made it to have more than 5, so that's why you crash when you should get your sixth, the game doens't have the code
Well, I didn't have 5 when it crashed. I think it has something to do with the obsession perhaps and how its coded to understand who is the obsession or not.
I'm not fully sure on the details, but its possible got to do with the tokens yeah, but I know for sure it DOES have something to do with the hooks. Hence why when you crash, its always when you're hooking or sacrificing someone.
Maybe its conflicting with that in some way.
i wasn't crashing when they were dying on second hook, only when they were dying on hook when being hook
I crashed when I got someone on the second hook, it seems more selective on when it wants to crash than what specific point it chooses TO crash.
All I know is, its definitely linked to the hooks in some way. Its just unknown why its doing that at the moment. Maybe its counting tokens on non-obsession survivors and the game can't handle the amount of phantom tokens? The game has done this in the past where it doesn't count tokens, but then if that's the case you'd know if it was true if the Survivors point out that their action speed is severely slow...
You never really know unless they tell you, but you crash before you can even ask.
true, hooking is risky after a few tokens,
We'll never really know, maybe when they fix it they'll tell us what the issue was.
soon i hope, i want to use this perk on legion