2 things about mori
1) Cypress Memento Mori should be retired as an offering and the option to kill the last survivor in a trial should be a default option to killers.
2) Remove the channel option for mori animations so that killers cannot spam the action. It just does the whole animation when you press attack over a downed survivor.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
1) I like that
2) pretty sure that's to avoid accidentally killing someone on the ground when you're trying to hit someone close
1) Killers would slug the last surv when there are still others on the hook just to perform the Mori which would be very frustrating for that survivor and promote DCs.
2) I am all in on this suggestion, maybe use another key/button so you can hit others that are too close?
1) Totally agree with 1, Cypress Memento Mori should just be a default addition, since its already EGC pretty much when you're going to Kill them (Unless you magically find them before they find the hatch)
It should just be by default, you're going to kill them anyways... so it shouldn't really matter.
2) That's mostly to just prevent people from BMing, or being toxic tbh. Should it be removed? That's entirely up to opinion tbh... For me, idc if they remove it or not, it doesn't bother me in anyway since I don't BM people with it, even if I hate someone in a match.
Its just a game after all.
Mori should be a specific button. On console they don't even use all the buttons when playing killer. It could easily be set to X on Xbox or something. PC has plenty of extra keys.
I have my square button (X on Xbox) as my button for interactions since my R1 (RB I think?) jams, I don’t think we use the triangle, Y button for you, for anything.
1) That would be awesome.
2) Nah, it's too funny sometimes. XD