Now I remember why I don't play solo/2 swf
Just sharing my experience in the past few games.
On consecutive games:
4 campers
1 camper and tunneler that is a friend of a survivor
1 camper and tunneler, got farmed twice, 1 min and a half in the game
No one knows how to counter camping, instead everyone tries to unhook. No one cares about their team mates. I'm not saying that these are "overpowered" if you want to reach that. But oh god, so unfun to play against and I believe AS, too.
AWESOME
Time to ebony mori...
Comments
On consecutive games:
4 campers
1 camper and tunneler that is a friend of a survivor
1 camper and tunneler, got farmed twice, 1 min and a half in the game
And a partridge in a pear tree!!!!!!!!
Wait what?
Already thinking of Christmas?
reading that it sort of came to me lol heck i am excited for halloween more!
I would want to dress up as Legion for Halloween
You go Glenn Coco!