Giveaway Winners Declared / Mods please help!
I think it's time to giveaway some Exclusive Dead By Daylight Skins that I have. It'll be a random giveaway. Sadly, it's for Steam / PC players only. I know that sucks, but I play on console myself.
I have Street Meg + Science Fair Claudette, I have Chuckles and I have Dweard. Tell me why do you love Dead By Daylight? The best answers according to me wins.
P.S : There will be 4 winners. The skin you get will be random. Good luck! Thanks.
Edit : Giveaway ends 9am PST on 19th September. Participate before the time ends.
Winners :
Thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway.
I, personally, went through all the responses in this thread. It was fun to read everybody's reasons on why they love this amazing game called Dead By Daylight. After reading all the responses, I learnt that there's one thing in common and that is the love for the development team, the game's characters, the friendships people have built and the role of the community in helping eachother that keeps us together despite our differences in opinions. With this, I would like to say that it was really tough to choose from so many responses. It doesn't matter if you win or don't, you're always getting a lot of invaluable experience with this game, and like me, you can always give back to the community in your own unique way.
So, without further ado, the winners, in no particular order are the the following :
Congratulations to all the winners!!
Please note that the skins you will be rewarded will be randomly chosen by me. Let me figure out a way to give y'all the codes. But it'd be easier and would make sense if a mod or a CM helped me inbox the codes to you guys directly on the forums.
@Peanits @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi)@Not_Best_Impressed @not_Queen @Patricia
Comments
It's more than fine, you got some good stories out of it, right?
Absolutely!
Congrats, and thanks to you @Khalednazari for doing this :)
You're welcome and thank you for participating. I will always give back to the community whenever I can.
Wow thanks! I didn't plan on winning I just wanted to state my love for the game and why. I had fun reading other comments! :D
Congratulations!! Waiting for a mod's response to deliever the codes to your inbox on the forums.
HELLO I CAN HELP zubUWU @Khalednazari
Yaaaay! Thank you @Gay Myers (Luzi). That's awesome! :3
Congrats to winners!
@Khalednazari That's very nice from you :)
A couple of reasons this game keeps me playing.
1. I love the slasher/horror genre of games and DbD puts you in both the driver and passenger seat. I enjoy being the predator looking for his prey and having the cat and mouse game of it all. I enjoy the jump scare, or the rush of activity when the killer finds you. I even love the anticipation of finding out what map or killer there is.
2. Though the toxic players and play styles tend to greatly mitigate the enjoyment of the game, there is nothing like getting those rare groups of survivors or killer that makes it fun. Like the hag that missed me 3 times, hitting a tree instead. She stops and hits the tree on purpose, so I point to the rock and she hits it. I point to another tree and she hits it. I point to a third and she shakes her head no. Then downs me and moris me. After game chat she says that now we are forever joined "my love". I laughed so hard through the whole thing.
Or the survivor I approach while they are digging in a chest and they turn around and offer their new prize to me as a bartering gift. I turn around and count to 3. If they took it back, they die, if not, I look for a new target. Awww, they left that key there for me.
Again, the unexpected fun of those who are enjoying the game as much as I am.
Thank you, I enjoyed doing this giveaway.
Oops! @Warlock_2020, I'm sorry, but the giveaway has already ended. Love your response. Thank you for sharing though!
Wow, I actually won? Nice. Usually I don't win, but looks like I did.
Thank you, lad!
Congratulations!! I loved your response. You'll get the code delivered to your forum inbox anytime now. Thanks for participating!
It's all good. Was just responding to do so.
Have a good and wonderful day lad! Don't let the Demogorgon eat'cha!
😁
That's lovely. Thank you.
Thanks a lot for the prize! That's great. Top bloke.
Thank you @Gay Myers (Luzi) for helping with the deliveries. You're awesome.
Also, thank you to everyone who participated. It was fun. Looking forward to more such giveaway in future. Cheers to the awesome game & super awesome community!!
Until then, see you in the fog!!