PS4 Hair see through and getting worse with each patch.
Nea has a more than a few hairstyles that now look invisible from certain angles, megs single braid is invisible towards the end, mega green hair band ponytail sticks straight back, Loris hair is the worse it’s like she has a ghost wig on because I can see her scalp at all times, several hairstyles for characters just look horrible. At this point I’d rather have the old hair back that rubberbanded across the map lol. Some of the hairstyles I paid money for, look terrible when there was absolutely nothing wrong with them before like Neas long green hair was wonky but fine when it came out then it lost movement with the next patch, now is see through from different angles and looks horrible. I hope this is a big and gets resolved.
Comments
Survivors are going bald from all the stress.