Is this true about MoM?
Stacks for MoM are only earned through Protection 200?
Protection 100 does not give you stacks?
I feel like it should be all protection categories for the stacks if this is true
Stacks for MoM are only earned through Protection 200?
Protection 100 does not give you stacks?
I feel like it should be all protection categories for the stacks if this is true
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah sorry buddy this perk was gutted months ago.
I know, but isn't this true about the perk
As far as I know you need 3 “ protection hits” to gain invincibility for 1 hit.
This involves body blocking the killer basically.
Sorry if I didn’t understand the question.
Its okay
I know mom requires protection hits, but we have 2 different protection categories
Protection 100 and protection 200
Seen many people complain about inconsistency with the stacks. Apparently some hits not counting as protection or even when awarded protection stacks not counting. MoM will likely be reworked into something new entirely like left behind
I thought we only had 1
They should really make protection hits more clearly defined.
From what I have noticed
If you take a hit injured its Protection 100 and does not reward you with a Mettle stack
If you are healthy and take a hit its protection 200 and rewards you sometimes with a stack
Ok that makes more sense I wish sometimes that safe unhooks granted stacks.