Blood Warden tweak
Buff the number of seconds blocking the gates from 30/40/60 to 40/50/60. Just a small quality of life change, and Tier I Blood Warden is pretty useless.
Buff the number of seconds blocking the gates from 30/40/60 to 40/50/60. Just a small quality of life change, and Tier I Blood Warden is pretty useless.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Isn't it 40/50/60 already?
I think so
According to the wiki it's 30/40/60.
@PolarBear @TheHoodedOne I only have tier 2 Blood Warden on Freddy (I don't play him often) and at Tier 2 it is 40. So, Tier one is probably the 30 that the wiki mentions.
I just logged in and checked it.
It sure is. I still wonder why it has it like that ._.