Which generator is the "Isolation Room?"
From the achievement icon I assumed it was the room with a huge growth on the wall, and the gen was on a glass ceiling, however that one didn't pop the achievement.
From the achievement icon I assumed it was the room with a huge growth on the wall, and the gen was on a glass ceiling, however that one didn't pop the achievement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The generator is the one in the upstairs for one person only on the upper floor. The one that is close to the rat jail.
The tiny room with a one person gen upstairs where as soon as you start working on the gen you realise, if the killer comes now, I'm dead.
Cause everyone who plays dbd watches ST too
Yeah I found the gen they were talking about as it's upstairs, but there is no indication at all, and the icon is very clearly depicting a different room.
I watch it and I still got it wrong, lol. I also figured it would be the "main" room, because that's usually the type of gen the achievements are geared towards.
I was wondering the same thing last night lol. Had to get a friend to show me exactly which one they meant as several of the rooms look like isolation rooms to me.