I think Surge should be within terror radius instead of 32 meters.
And possibly happen after picking up/hooking survivors. Reason? Imagine this with something like Unnerving Presence + Distressing + Ruin. I think it'd be pretty interesting, and I don't think it's super overpowered right now or anything, or will be even with that kind of build.
Comments
Nope Nope. Impossible with doctor add ons nope
I would agree with you but I just had a game playing as Demi Logorgon and I could tell you just with 32 alone locking down a 3 gen is straight up ez pz
I don't even want to know how annoying it would be to face against a doctor in the game with a massive terror radius build
I think making it simply 32 meters makes it much more consistent across all killers.
Tbh, making it apply from all hits would be a huge buff on its own.
What ABOUT Doc addons?
First of all those addons DECREASE his terror radius. Remember you down people in punishment mode which is a decreased TR. Treatement mode is the one with increased TR.
Second of all an 8% regression could be full map and still not be very good. 10-12% full map would be good but this is 8%.
If they removed the cooldown then maybe it could work, but they haven't done that at all.
play impossible skillchecks doctor on the game map and you will know what I mean
Impossible skillchecks doc uses treatment mode to maximize the terror radius.
When they switch to punishment to proc surge the terror radius will suddenly plummet before they are downed.
Hostage Doc is already a problem, we don't need any more fuel for that "playstyle" for him.
They could make it map wide and it would still be a terrible perk. 8% is way too low and the fact that a basic attack is needed makes it complete trash.