This is my current list, might move Demo up once the hot fix comes out.
You have a interesting list seems I'm not the only one that things Myers is overrated. I get the feeling we think the same way for killers, but value different aspects of them.
You have a interesting list seems I'm not the only one that things Myers is overrated. I get the feeling we think the same way for killers, but value different aspects of them.
I think Myers is a good killer but I also think Plague is 100% better, admittedly I’m a bit biased on my bubba ranking but I do really well with him so I’ve placed him higher up, I also think Trapper is very underrated.
I think Myers is a good killer but I also think Plague is 100% better, admittedly I’m a bit biased on my bubba ranking but I do really well with him so I’ve placed him higher up, I also think Trapper is very underrated.
I have ways had issues with killers or things in games with limited use or have a disadvantage from there own power.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is left better than right or did you just separate them on rank?
Personally, I would swap doctor and trapper
put hag and huntress all the way to the left
Put clown on F
Swap plague and LF
Ok I'll edit this list when I have time:) sorry first time creating a list.
The list is yours mate, you don't need to change it just because a random guy on the internet disagrees with it :)
Plague be slept on. Also Legion ain't that good.
Freddy should own a A+ category to himself since he just got another buff which is good
Why michael is so overrated jeez he's B tier and wraith is definitely not tier D that's legion
@jackkn12 I like your tier list. I dont agree with some of your choices, but here's mine.
I like yours too:D
This is my current list, might move Demo up once the hot fix comes out.
You have a interesting list seems I'm not the only one that things Myers is overrated. I get the feeling we think the same way for killers, but value different aspects of them.
I think Myers is a good killer but I also think Plague is 100% better, admittedly I’m a bit biased on my bubba ranking but I do really well with him so I’ve placed him higher up, I also think Trapper is very underrated.
Really good list. Love the Hag placement.
I figured you would. :P
I have ways had issues with killers or things in games with limited use or have a disadvantage from there own power.
I am unsure how I should feel about an "SS" tier. Maybe rename it to S+, to conform our friendly germanic friends.
Thx:D