I prefer Original Killers as well. I mean, it is 6 months from now that Plague got released, considering it will be 3 monts form now on until the next chapter, this would be 9 months with only licensed Content.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
considering theres no map with the next chapter, its unlikely to be original. but i agree, we need original characters again
Eh, as long as the characters are actually good, Idc.
License bring something new and wonderful to the game, but yes, i wanna see what the lire team has to offer
I’d like something original too.
I prefer Original Killers as well. I mean, it is 6 months from now that Plague got released, considering it will be 3 monts form now on until the next chapter, this would be 9 months with only licensed Content.