Visible Ranks in the Lobby

I like that you can see the other Survivors' Ranks in the lobby now. So you can brace yourself or make a few last minute adjustments.

But I also would like to see the ranks as killer. I want to know if I have messed up Matchmaking or a rainbow swf. I want to know because gameplay is a lot different on different ranks. I would like to know if I can try stuff or if I should rather use my normal build because I have stronger opponents.

Of cause this would cause killers to dodge lobbies with mismatched ranks (getting purples as a yellow rank killer) but to be honest: these games are rarely fun at all. And I see myself playing not as much killer as before the MM changes from spring, because I get this stupid Matchmaking.

So even if you don't show ranks for the killer then fix at least the Matchmaker.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • They won't do it because of the reason you stated: More dodging.

    Ranks were visible at one point, and they were removed because of the dodging.

  • A long time ago you used to be able to see ranks as killer but it was removed because of killers dodging red rank games.

  • @Boss @skeletalbeings Well, I thought as much. But would you agree that MM needs a fix? Because I'm really sick of these matchups.

  • I just had a rank 6 together with a bunch below 15.

    I was rank 14.

    I agree they could work some more on matchmaking.

  • @Boss my record was as a rank 7 solo player I got a rank 20 killer. The others were around rank 10. I have seen Screenshots where a rank 1 killer got 4man rank 20s.

  • It'd be nice if, when viewing the lobby as killer, survivors with under a certain number of hours in the game were marked somehow.

    I feel really crappy when I kill a survivor and then find out that for some reason the game put a rank 19 or 20 with like one tier 1 perk into my lobby. Instead of thinking they were an awful person for farming their teammate, I'd understand they were just new.

  • Yes seeing rank of killer would be nice as well