I cry
When the new content comes out and you're a big fan of the Stranger Things show but you're a teacher and therefore don't have free time until the weekend.
By the time I get to play, everyone will have new strats, perk combos, demogorgon counter-play, and know a bunch of stuff I don't know. FeelsBadMan
Comments
What do you teach?
Anyways, I'm sorry. Ask us on the forum for strats, perks, or more.
just give all your students an A and start playing Kappa
3rd grade math.
Honestly some days, I feel like doing that. Depends on the assignment and how unmotivated I am to grade things
As a student, I feel your pain :,(
The counterplay against the Demogorgon is a bit like Billy and Huntress. Players will get used to it, but it's like every other killer except nurse and spirit: They're playthings if the survivors are decent.
Good to know. Thanks!
I've gotta wait for the weekend as well because of school XD.
LOL you right. I can wait a few days before I play Tilt By Daylight XD
Teachers shouldn't be allowed to play video games. They should be allowed to do other nice leisurely things like ice-skate with their husbands and scold others intuitively.
Legit one of my students saw me in public once and asked what I was doing there. Like i wasn't allowed to leave my classroom XD
lol That's so cute. I would be like that in 3rd grade, too. I was a dumb kid.