New chase music
Anyone else feels this music isn't much of an improvement?
I mean it's a 3-5 second tune of a dude playing tuba. It doesn't boost my will to murder survivors but instead implants hate towards tuba players.
Anyone else has similar thoughts?
Comments
I think the track is great. There are a lot of subtle details in it and its quiet compared to the balalabam bm balam blalallaam that we got on the rest of the killers.
At least we can use our ears without risking to be deaf.
I like the new chase music.
its not like they changed it completely or reworked the music, they just basically finished it.
I love it. Honestly think it makes me better in chases playing survivor. It 's pumping.
I'm just happy for something different sounding for a change. I've been wanting more variety in chase music honestly, but kinda hoping that they're not all tied to unique killers. Just have a generic pool of chase music randomly picked per chase.
So what we need is a custom chase music in the Atomic...uhm.. in-game shop.
I like it. I like all of the new stuff. I think the demigorgon is kinda scary at times, like when he screams before teleporting. It's not always clear where he's gonna be coming from, and sometimes I have no idea where he is, but feel like he's close, lol.
Also, I don't know if it was a bug a few patches back, but I really liked it when chase music was really quiet or almost missing from chases.