Is it possible to recommend new chapter ideas?
I've always wanted to share ideas with the devs in terms of new characters and map ideas but I'm not sure if they'll take community ideas into consideration.
Tagged:
Mod
I've always wanted to share ideas with the devs in terms of new characters and map ideas but I'm not sure if they'll take community ideas into consideration.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a specific subforum here for suggestions and feedback. You can post any ideas there. They do look at them but I don't know how often.
We do have a specific sub forum for this: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/FanCreations
And yes it's checked regularly, by quite a few of us.
It's fan creations, not suggestions & feedback.
My bad. It used to be suggestions and feedback. Or at least that was where I used to see them moved to.
That's ok. I'm just letting you know.