Survivor lobby times and matchmaking
Survivor lobby times are so long now on PC. I know this can be due to the new chapter but please, make it then that I do not get all the rank 20s as Rank 8.
Survivor lobby times are so long now on PC. I know this can be due to the new chapter but please, make it then that I do not get all the rank 20s as Rank 8.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What was it? "Faster que times with a bigger rank difference" was a new matchmaking system. For now I get rank 17's and 15's with a killer on rank 11 as 8 rank survivor
Lucky you. Our swf squad (ranks 7, 9, 10, 10, everyone 1.2k+ hours) find out that killer (17+) is legit opponent. Waiting 10 mins in lobby is fun as well. And on top of that, last game was against huntress, with one plays her 1st trial ever. So we give her some advices, but it was boring af.