Dust Particle Effect
What is this? I don't see it in the patch notes.
It lines the edges of my screens and is quite obnoxious. If I missed it, I apologize.
What is this? I don't see it in the patch notes.
It lines the edges of my screens and is quite obnoxious. If I missed it, I apologize.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When does it happen? They added a Vignette to the portal breaking stuff.
I was playing against the new killer in Springwood, but maybe. Does it not go away? Persisted the entire match and was between the edges of the screen and sometimes went to the middle.
Could be a bug, should only last while portal breaking.
Yeah another game of me clearing one portal, the dust remained all game. Frustrating