Can you add the quick switch button back?
I don't like having to go to the menu just to choose survivor or killer, it would be a nice to bring it back just for some QOL improvements.
I don't like having to go to the menu just to choose survivor or killer, it would be a nice to bring it back just for some QOL improvements.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When lobbys bug out too you have to close the game and load it back up to start a new one.
Yeah this is a pain in the bum not having a quick switch.
Seems like a no-brainer to me. Its a subtle, but incredible useful feature for people who play both sides.
They should bring it back.
They plan on bringing it back according to @Peanits but its we are just gonna have to wait a bit
To be fair, I never said that we would be bringing it back, I've only said that it's possible that it may return down the line.
Sorry for the miss information spreading but yea what what peanits said
Yes please, it was so nice being able to switch with only one click...
I'm adding my voice to the request to bring it back. It's incredibly fiddly to go all the way to main menu after every match to switch sides.
yeah please bring it back this is extreamly anoying, i would rather have the new group interfece removed then not have a switch button
Why did you delete it on the first place?
That's exactly what I'd like to know. It was really convenient...
bring it back plz