NO
NO, DON'T YOU DARE
I SAW THAT GUYS
DO NOT NAME THE TRUSTED FORUM PART UWU WHATS THIS!
DON'T YOU DARE
NO, DON'T YOU DARE
I SAW THAT GUYS
DO NOT NAME THE TRUSTED FORUM PART UWU WHATS THIS!
DON'T YOU DARE
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What?...
Well, it says "Name to be confirmed".
What is going on?!?!?
It was on my history, now its gone, I had it copy and pasted, now its not
Am I going insane?!?
I caught it and now I think I am going insane, I could even post on it
i sure saw it as well
It's being tested, figures you could find a hole every now and then to go through. ๐
Thanks, I lost the ability to even open the link
Oh.... so that's what this is about...
You saw nothing.
Also, why tf is twitter linked on every comment now, but we still dont have out awesome or lol buttons back??
I don't know, but forums does not likey, it is taking longer to load everything now
Aaaand now, as I posted that, its gone...
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....
Who even is a "trusted" member? Am I a trusted member? Do you guys not trust me? :(
Trusted members have the Red-pfps, meaning they are good bois/grills
Just not that red profile picture. People with that one are bad bois/grills.
The Light red is the good bois/grills, the red red ones are for the meanies!
What the ######### did I just type