title
Thats how the changes work, they’re all in the patch notes, are they not?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87825/
You could also find them at the top of the page. The changes from the PTB specifically are at the end of the patch notes.
@Chaotic_Riddle said:Thats how the changes work, they’re all in the patch notes, are they not?
@Chaotic_Riddle said:
I meant changes from the PTB like a saw a thing where his shred now breaks pallets so I want to know the rest
@8obot1c said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/692277#Comment_692277I meant changes from the PTB like a saw a thing where his shred now breaks pallets so I want to know the rest
@8obot1c said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/692277#Comment_692277
It’s literally all in the patch notes. Just read.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats how the changes work, they’re all in the patch notes, are they not?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87825/
You could also find them at the top of the page. The changes from the PTB specifically are at the end of the patch notes.
I meant changes from the PTB like a saw a thing where his shred now breaks pallets so I want to know the rest
It’s literally all in the patch notes. Just read.