Demogorgon looks Promising

Here's why.

  • Pounce ability breaks pallets (In the next hotfix)
  • Pocket rifts for easy travel
  • Solid generator defense
  • Again, pounce ability to close loops quicker

These three points alone sound terrifying, makes you think if Billy and Hag merged into one being, and became some freakish Cthulhu Lovecraftian nightmare!

This indeed sounds promising, I look forward to the results in 30 minutes... R.I.P. the load times though... can't wait for that...

Comments

  • I forgot to add that they're not adding that ability to break pallets until the next hotfix, just got that info few minutes ago.

    Regardless that's pretty useful for a Killer that isn't brandishing a chainsaw.

    @GrootDude Looking at you Groot... Looking at you.

  • Wish i could smash Pallets with my Bell. 😥

  • What does the break pallet add-on do now if it pallet break is becoming base kit?

  • @TAG said:

    What does the break pallet add-on do now if it pallet break is becoming base kit?

    Peanits said it’d get changed in the hot fix but I’m not sure exactly how.

  • @TAG said:

    What does the break pallet add-on do now if it pallet break is becoming base kit?

    They'll most likely change it to either help decrease pounce recovery time like with the chainsaw add-ons increasing their charge speed, or something entirely different.

  • @Boss said:

    Wish i could smash Pallets with my Bell. 😥

    I wish all Killers with some sort of rush attack could break pallets tbh...

    But we all can't have nice things...

  • I'm going in, wish me luck boys...