Mathieu Cote
I literally need to talk with Mathieu Cote in private. Its actually about an sad story what happened and need more clearness about that. Maybe he will help me..
Tagged:
Mod
I literally need to talk with Mathieu Cote in private. Its actually about an sad story what happened and need more clearness about that. Maybe he will help me..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait, wait, wait
Was it in a chat?
If its too deep you do not need to say it
It is actually Deep. That why i want to ask him with that. But well if you want I can explain you my Story.
I would actually like to talk with Mathieu Myself
I think we'd all like to have a nice chat with Matthieu....
For God's sake, leave that unfortunate man in peace!!!
No its actually important that why I need an small talk with him..
Sorry but we cannot put you in touch with Mathieu Cote, if there is any issue - you are free to contact me, but please be aware that anything to do with Game Bans are to be dealt with directly to Support.