What are some amazing moments that happened to you when playing any game?
Hoodedfengm1n playing Call of Duty: Black Ops III
This clip I posted was while I was using the Gobblegum death tone, that when killing a zombie plays a wacky sound, I got it timed just right
Sometimes I actually manage to get a hook. That's wild.
But getting your janky off-meta combo off juuuust right in Magic: The Gathering. That is one of the best feelings in the world.
@SureSpear said:Sometimes I actually manage to get a hook. That's wild.But getting your janky off-meta combo off juuuust right in Magic: The Gathering. That is one of the best feelings in the world.
@SureSpear said:
Merfolk Tribal is a real fun deck. I hardly play tho.
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/692189#Comment_692189Merfolk Tribal is a real fun deck. I hardly play tho.
@Awakey said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/692189#Comment_692189
I run Selesnya wolves and Niv-Mizzet tempo.
A Survivor gave their life to me after i had a crap game.
Nothing revolutionary, but i was amazed and surprised.
Call of duty-Black Ops 3: getting my first 30 kill game in tdm with a shotgun.
Apex Legends: A teammate dced at the beginning of the match so I just had one guy with me, we won with zero kills and zero damage.
Dead by daylight:Five gen chase with no mither
Friday the 13th: My multiple about 20 minute chases.
all of these are old and dead by daylight is the only one of these games I currently play.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes I actually manage to get a hook. That's wild.
But getting your janky off-meta combo off juuuust right in Magic: The Gathering. That is one of the best feelings in the world.
Merfolk Tribal is a real fun deck. I hardly play tho.
I run Selesnya wolves and Niv-Mizzet tempo.
A Survivor gave their life to me after i had a crap game.
Nothing revolutionary, but i was amazed and surprised.
Call of duty-Black Ops 3: getting my first 30 kill game in tdm with a shotgun.
Apex Legends: A teammate dced at the beginning of the match so I just had one guy with me, we won with zero kills and zero damage.
Dead by daylight:Five gen chase with no mither
Friday the 13th: My multiple about 20 minute chases.
all of these are old and dead by daylight is the only one of these games I currently play.