Playstation 4

Anyone on here who has playstation 4? If so comment your psns, I need some help with surviving I'm an okay killer but I'm not very good at other stuff

Comments

  • HalF_D3CenT0413.... if anyone else would like to add me feel free :)

  • since the resident evil update this game is crashing a lot, someone always receives an attack from the assassin, or is hooked by the same I suffer with crashes, if someone misses the generator the game crashes.

  • @lucasjones98 said:

    Anyone on here who has playstation 4? If so comment your psns, I need some help with surviving I'm an okay killer but I'm not very good at other stuff

    1272E240-60EA-4E3E-8039-02B397FE876E.jpeg

    I’m on PlayStation

  • September of 2019, eh?

    Things were not as bad back then as they currently are. Sure, Freddy had already suffered...but most other things were still untouched, at the very least.

    I wonder if you has as much fun as I did, back in the day.

  • @GeneralV said:

    September of 2019, eh?

    Things were not as bad back then as they currently are. Sure, Freddy had already suffered...but most other things were still untouched, at the very least.

    I wonder if you has as much fun as I did, back in the day.

    I wondered if anyone would notice it’s over two years old.

  • Lol this old post should be renamed to ps5