What in the world is this map rng?
In the entire middle section of the map there were 0 pallets and windows, meanwhile on the sides like this one there were 3 right next to each other.
In the entire middle section of the map there were 0 pallets and windows, meanwhile on the sides like this one there were 3 right next to each other.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dunno
Lately I am getting cornfield maps when doing adepts for short killers
I've been getting weird layouts too.
I even got an old fashioned double hay wall pallet set-up in one area while about a third of the map just had nothing.
My everyday story as survivor but, when playing killer survivors get 20 pallet on the map.
the old maps have terrible pallet rng wish it was changed