Something happens when you bring BNP into matches
The killer disconnects, watching generators pop in a matter of seconds while you're just trying to find a single person isn't fun for them.
You might say it is in poor taste, but I call it justice.
The killer disconnects, watching generators pop in a matter of seconds while you're just trying to find a single person isn't fun for them.
You might say it is in poor taste, but I call it justice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You used two nouns in the first sentence. Then a pronoun in the second, which could mean rage quitting BNP’s is justice, or making them quit like a baby is justice. As both are negative I can’t tell. The only poor taste here is your writing
"watching generators pop in a matter of seconds while you're just trying to find a single person isn't fun for them.""The killer disconnects"It's written from killer perspective, which a preschooler could easily tell.
You must be extra fun at parties.
Bonus clarity. a fast DC is a saltier experience for survivors since the only BP you get is for the minute amount of gen progress and the "escape"
You can typically find the condescending people quite easily, just ignore em' or tell em to ######### off.
The general rule is that the more scathingly superior you are tends to indicate how your social life is doing.
Given that introverts are known to be more critical of people, it fits.
I mean I never said that I disconnect, but I read a reddit thread earlier about a guy who thought he should keep his BNP because the killer disconnected after two of them were used.
I just feel a tinge of schadenfreude when I hear about it.
100% of the generator via many skill checks - Red "ultra rare" costing 7000 BP
Consumes the toolbox on use.
Will become:
25% of the generator via 2 skill checks - Purple "rare" costing 6000 BP
Does NOT consume the toolbox on use.
HEAVY nerf but you might see them more often as they will be purple, 1k BP less to buy and you can use them with a purple/green toolbox and not lose the toolbox after the 25% from the BNP.
Still, a nerf is a nerf and a welcome one at that regarding BNP.
I totally agree, and don't mind them being used in their nerfed state for sure, I would get more mileage out of my Franklin's demise this way too.
I generally let spelling mistakes and grammar slide. But what drives me nuts are walls of text. Please people break them up a little bit.
BNP will be massive nerf next patch so many survivors are using now before get useless; just hold on is not a brown item yet so is not unlimited.
In your scenario the BNP's were brought into the match to cause the Killer to lose. After they were used the Killer conceded defeat and left and lost. The BNP users got exactly what they wanted by bringing them in. And the Killer lost all his points and some pips to boot. Why in the hell does that guy think he deserves to have his BNP back?
For about the reason you expect lol, his game ended too fast and he felt he didnt get enough bloodpoints to make busting a BNP worth it (his friend also used one)
I had a guy bring a BNP into a game and I gave him hatch LOL. I had 4k/2 pipped anyway and I could tell this guy was new. He showed some balls though going for a save when I was close above him (The Game). I fell down the hole and got them both. I saw he had a toolbox in his hand when I picked him up (I already hooked him once) so I figured he was new and that was like a white TB. Turned out he had BNP, but he was green as grass playing with another guy in the game. I told him respect for not using the BNP (even though I think he didn't understand how to use it?) and was cool, gave him some tips and stuff.
This is a message to all killer mains. If you have a solid game against non-toxic survivors, show some sportsmanship and give out freebies now and then. I've had several games over the past few days where I give hatch to someone, even though I had the person dead to rights I still got a 2 pip. I bet I made this guys day, that type of experience will stick with you. And that's 1 less toxic survivor you have to deal with in the future. You don't ALWAYS have to do it, but if the survs played well and you still got the 4k/2 pip then it's honestly a small sacrifice to make.
I went up against a 4 man swf once with 3 bnp's and 3 partystreamers, when 3 gens got popped inside 60 seconds I disconnected. 10/10 will dc again!!
I just do what I can to get as many kills as possible considering the situations. If they pop 4 gens before you actually manage to get more than 1 hook, well, I guess it's too bad for the hooked person ?