Psychology, Im both but not in the same time. Sometimes I'm a shy male person and I just draw horror stuff in pure silence in front of my computer. Or Im a perv female person and I draw.....you know....Spirit? And my brain make drawing harder, because my "brain gender" can swap while I draw 1 picture.
This is how I describe my gender, but my private parts are female.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh I forget to talk about my gender.
Psychology, Im both but not in the same time. Sometimes I'm a shy male person and I just draw horror stuff in pure silence in front of my computer. Or Im a perv female person and I draw.....you know....Spirit? And my brain make drawing harder, because my "brain gender" can swap while I draw 1 picture.
This is how I describe my gender, but my private parts are female.
I am a "Cis-gendered" Male.
I'm a guy
Not many interesting things about me
But I basically have multiple personalities, not quite but almost
They've come out not long ago, I'm not sure why
Male
Also professor oak is asking of you to say
"Are you a girl, or are you a girl"
Don't know why
I’m a GrootDude, my hobbies are video games, listening to music, watching YouTube and being lazy.
One thing I love but don’t do as often as I’d like to is cooking.
Groot, you took this to the level tinder allows
Nobody dates an LF pfp.😢
I’m a guy.
Here’s a song, Pinocchio and a fox laughing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WdO9KhcUKE&feature=share https://youtu.be/nM2Wz6NdPZs https://youtu.be/XUFh9MQAb5cShut up Oak
I am an endless void in need of constant validation
So same as usual then?
You’re red bubba though, so anyone who dates you becomes royalty.
True, shirtless David’s bow before me :D
@GrootDude I suspect you are a bot.
No u >:(
Standard bot response right there.
Well I also like cats.
I sexually identify as Ace Visconti.
Yall need jesus ⛪
There is no god
He abandoned us
We worship the Entity now
A dog
Professor Oak, is that you?
i am a Dude
im genderfluid.
Are you a kid, or a squid?
(Took me this long to come up with this, Jesus I'm slow)
I’m a @SpookyMuhTookie
I'ma a Guy but I don't know by that... I go by my spirit = energy :)
I'm a mixture of Claudette and Feng Min.☺
I'm a Ghost who happens to have a face
Do you have hair or fur?
Do you have claws or nails (or talons)?
Do you have feet or paws?
Are you talk or speak?
I dont know, help.
I'm a cybernetic organism living tissue over metal endoskeleton