I wish the dramatic bell would occur more frequently during the last quarter of the progress bar. It just doesn't feel dramatic and exciting enough to me. Some music that signifies the conclusion of the Trial is near would be great and add to the tension.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I highly doubt Naughty Dog would allow this lmao.
It would still be awesome. I love the Jak trilogy and also the soundtracks
I prefer Juvenille back dat azz up
I wish the dramatic bell would occur more frequently during the last quarter of the progress bar. It just doesn't feel dramatic and exciting enough to me. Some music that signifies the conclusion of the Trial is near would be great and add to the tension.