About new blood web
All my characters are level 50 now, does the bloodweb automatically refresh after update and show 4 perks instead of 2 or do I have to finish the current bloodweb to get the new updated one?
All my characters are level 50 now, does the bloodweb automatically refresh after update and show 4 perks instead of 2 or do I have to finish the current bloodweb to get the new updated one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe you'll have to finish that bloodweb first. I've got mine so each has one thing left to buy
Yeah I got my P3 chars with a single item left.. sadly, I spend my savings earning the other teachables I didn't have, so now I have nothing to train Nancy with! o_o
That's why you always wanna 99% your Bloodwebs, so you can insantly get the new stuff
So if it shows 4 perks. Does that mean we get to pick 2 perks now?
Probably 3 if you're lucky at lv50 but 100% you will get 2 perks
Yes, you will be able to get up to 2 perks, starting from Level 40, where 3 perks will spawn.
You CAN get two, but you need to plan your bloodweb well because you could easily cut yourself off from the second.
I Tried in the ptb taking the smallest route but i still couldnt get a second perk
Also does this mean that you would be able to get 2(+) tiers of the same perk in the bloodweb at once
Of course not.
Just making sure it would be kinda dumb now that i think about it
Going from ds 1 to 3 and skipping 2 -_-