In TydeTyme's opinion flashlights are top tier

https://youtu.be/laT089TZypg

Right at the end he said: "because they have that potential to do flashlight saves"...when this actually doesn't work against rank one killers, especially if they see you trolling around with the flashlight and not getting any gen done.

Btw good killers always look at a wall.

And, to conclude, this is why you still see a lot of survivors using them. Because they still think they're useful, when they could bring in the match red syringes or medkits that heal you 3 times and really fast.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Don't take his opinions to heart

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://youtu.be/laT089TZypg

    Right at the end he said: "because they have that potential to do flashlight saves"...when this actually doesn't work against rank one killers, especially if they see you trolling around with the flashlight and not getting any gen done.

    Btw good killers always look at a wall.

    And, to conclude, this is why you still see a lot of survivors using them. Because they still think they're useful, when they could bring in the match red syringes or medkits that heal you 3 times and really fast.

    First off don't take his opinions to your preference, But flash lights have the potential to undo all the work a killer just did, or prevent a big snowball from happening. flash lights are easily top tier items and I'd agree they belong in A rank

  • I still remember how he said that hag is worse than leatherface.


    Atleast hag's addons are actually working unlike leatherfaces's addons.

  • @Ghostingmyteammates said:

    I still remember how he said that hag is worse than leatherface.

    Atleast hag's addons are actually working unlike leatherfaces's addons.

    Yeah that was so funny

  • Flashlights have too much counterplay to be considered top tier.

    I can look at a wall, bait out the survivor trying to get the save, and actively look for other survivors after downing someone.

    If the killer is intelligent the only way you can really use it is to blind at pallets and windows, mainly for bloodpoints because the killer can still hear the survivor's movement. Also probably annoying the killer.

  • @FishFry247 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87650/in-tydetymes-opinion-flashlights-are-top-tier

    First off don't take his opinions to your preference, But flash lights have the potential to undo all the work a killer just did, or prevent a big snowball from happening. flash lights are easily top tier items and I'd agree they belong in A rank

    The problem is that that potential is 6/7% at rank one

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/690015#Comment_690015

    The problem is that that potential is 6/7% at rank one

    There is a reason those killers are rank one after all

  • This is the same dude who put Hag and Doctor at the very bottom of his tier list and completely ignored any advice on how to play them better (good example: he chased Survivors as Hag without setting any traps).

    I don't think anyone takes his opinions very seriously anymore.

  • @JetTheWaffleCat said:

    Flashlights have too much counterplay to be considered top tier.

    I can look at a wall, bait out the survivor trying to get the save, and actively look for other survivors after downing someone.

    If the killer is intelligent the only way you can really use it is to blind at pallets and windows, mainly for bloodpoints because the killer can still hear the survivor's movement. Also probably annoying the killer.

    Yeah, also spirit and hag don't get fully blinded at pallets

  • @Ghostingmyteammates said:

    I still remember how he said that hag is worse than leatherface.

    Atleast hag's addons are actually working unlike leatherfaces's addons.

    Yea that made me laugh a bit

  • Ya'll gotta form your own opinions at some point.

    All the, Tru3 said this, Tyde said this, Jen does this, Scott does that, Zubat is this.

    Make your own opinions instead of perpetuating the same boring lines from streamers, please.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    This is the same dude who put Hag and Doctor at the very bottom of his tier list and completely ignored any advice on how to play them better (good example: he chased Survivors as Hag without setting any traps).

    I don't think anyone takes his opinions very seriously anymore.

    I don't know, but when we says those things it seems that he's near to smile for what he's just said XD.

  • @Seanzu said:

    Ya'll gotta form your own opinions at some point.

    All the, Tru3 said this, Tyde said this, Jen does this, Scott does that, Zubat is this.

    Make your own opinions instead of perpetuating the same boring lines from streamers, please.

    I don't vomit in what streamers say, I am fully CONVINCED or NOT of their idea

  • I remember when he was involved in all that derank drama and shunning people for "deranking beyond their skill level" and then starting a YT series on console at rank 20 ๐Ÿ™ƒ

  • Since no one is discussing the topic, but the character, it's better to close this thread before it becomes a hate thread.