So Babysitter + Distortion might be pretty good.
Neither player leaves scratch marks for 8 seconds and you know which way the killer is going. If the killer runs back to the hook, they'll have a hard time trying to figure out where you went. You only get 3 stacks but you probably won't get more than 3 unhooks per game and you can usually avoid having them wasted on things like BBQ pretty easily.
Comments
It's good for you but not really good for the purpose of the perk, which is to distract for the unhooked survivor.
Clever combo, though.
I'm not so good at chases and I prefer healing the survivors I unhook (even if I have to chase them down to the ends of the earth), so this combo would better suit that playstyle.
Problem is if you see the aura run to the left then you would assume the unhooked ran to the right. So seeing the Aura does next to nothing in saving the unhooked survivor as its still the same old mind-game. I see the benefit of neither leaving marks because then you have 0 sense of direction and it is far more difficult to guess where the injured AND uninjured survivor might be.
I mean not necessarily. First of all, not everything is left/right or only two binary choices. And maybe as the unhooker don't run at all? Also, not every killer is going to want to tunnel so they'll gladly go after the unhooker's aura.
It's a good idea, but you need be extra careful not to lose your Distortion charges.
That's a pain in the butt.
Or just use Borrowed Time instead of wasting 2 perk slots.
Borrowed time doesn't work outside of terror radius and it doesn't give you time to heal.
It also isn't nearly as fun.
It's still better in every way than Babysitter.
I disagree.
Fair enough.