Who Wants Morlocks?

Morlocks would be awesome! Since the Time Traveler is public domain I believe it should be easy to do them

Comments

  • I mean...I'm not against it. But I not pro it either.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Hmm...

    Culturally speaking, i’d doubt most of the player base would have a clue what they were, or know anything about the H.G. Wells story at all.

    These young whipper snappers, lol.

    We now live in an age where social media is alight with:

    ”Who is Stephen King?”

    ”Who is Missy Elliot?”

    ”Who is Ozzy Osbourne?”

    People know stephen king. It part 2 just came out

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Hmm...

    Culturally speaking, i’d doubt most of the player base would have a clue what they were, or know anything about the H.G. Wells story at all.

    These young whipper snappers, lol.

    We now live in an age where social media is alight with:

    ”Who is Stephen King?”

    ”Who is Missy Elliot?”

    ”Who is Ozzy Osbourne?”

    The idea of someone not knowing who Ozzy is breaks my heart. Like I can get King, if you're not into horror/not a reading type you likely wouldn't hear about him. But the god of metal? Come on now ;-;

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Hmm...

    Culturally speaking, i’d doubt most of the player base would have a clue what they were, or know anything about the H.G. Wells story at all.

    These young whipper snappers, lol.

    We now live in an age where social media is alight with:

    ”Who is Stephen King?”

    ”Who is Missy Elliot?”

    ”Who is Ozzy Osbourne?”

    On Missy though, isn't she still popular? I still hear about her quite often. Nothing interesting, just reference to her existence really